Hhhey fellow hashers,
Although this probably won't come as a surprise, I'm sorry to have to inform you that it is unlikely that we can hold Belgian Nash Hash this year. Unfortunately we do not have more exact details for the moment as we are still trying to work out the details with the venue. We are hoping to postpone it until more or less the same time next year, so some time in June 2021 without paying a fee. We are doing everything we can, but this is still not currently 100% clear.
I know it's a big disappointment to everyone, to us as well, we had hoped to bring you a fabulous weekend of celebrations for our 30th anniversary. However given the current context this is impossible for us to do and the most important thing of course is that everyone stay safe and healthy.
If you are registered and paid for this year's Nash Hash, no worries your spot and your payment will be automatically held for next year. Until the negotiations with the venue are complete, and we have a clear view on all associated costs, we cannot accept rego transfers. News on the exact details of the new dates and possible rego transfers will follow when we know them. We ask for your patience in this difficult time.
Rack of Lamb